How We Make It Work

My husband, Kevin, is a Firefighter/Paramedic and I am a Flight Attendant. Our schedules can get pretty hectic!. He is gone for 24 hour shifts, while I try to work day turns (go up and back in the same day) around when he is home. It doesn't always work out, but thats why its great to have our family to help out! 

I try to work a very light schedule each month since I am mostly home with the kids (Ariana 3, Lucas 1). Kevin is usually off 2 days in a row, and his schedule allows him to switch shifts giving him more days off in a row. This is great for using those flight benefits I get for being a flight attendant! 

Once we have a few days in a row off, we are usually trying to find outdoor activities to fill up our days with, or traveling somewhere fun! My daughter wakes up ever morning asking "What we doing today?" 


Comments

Most Popular Post